Skip to main content

Your Water Services

Start, Transfer, or Stop Water Service

To start service when moving in, transfer service to a new location, or stop service, call us at (503) 364-1620 during business hours.

  • Cannot be done through email
  • Suburban East Salem water only bills for water, Sewer is done through the City of Salem
  • Users are responsible for notifying the office of any changes

Users Registered Online

  • Signup for Automatic Bill Payment with a Debit or Credit Card
  • View your bills and make payments online
  • View billing & payment history
  • Switch to Paperless

Un-Registered users

You can still pay your bill online as an unregistered user, but other features are unavailable.

Pay my utility bill button
Join our mailing list